Rapidly growing company, requires experienced career minded 310T Truck & Coach Technicians. Hiring Immediately!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs (adjust/test steering, electrical, cooling, lubricating, braking systems, drive trains, suspensions, power steering units, clutches, transmissions, adjust/test/rebuild engines etc.)
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure repairs resolved the problem.
- Record time spent, parts used and repairs and/or maintenance conducted, on appropriate internal forms.
- Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area.
- Provide guidance and direction to apprentices and co-op students.
- Assist periodically with other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically.
- Superior mechanical aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 years’ experience on heavy fleet equipment and vehicles.
- 3rd year apprentice
- Experience with computerized diagnostics.
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize.
- Experience working in a computerized environment.
- Rotating 4 day shifts
- Afternoon & day shifts available
- Opportunities to advance quickly to foreman positions
We ask all qualified candidates to submit their resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person