Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of your residents in the London community? Do you love residential property management and take pride managing residential buildings that families are proud to call home? We are too! So, what are you waiting for? Come join the BlueStone family, where we invest in our people, properties, and community.
BlueStone Properties Inc. has been an award-winning industry leader in property management, construction and development for three generations. We are looking for a Residential Property Manager to join our CFAA and FRPO award-winning residential team. This is an exciting time to join BlueStone as we continue to grow and build residential properties.
Reporting to the Vice President of Residential Properties, the Residential Property Manager is responsible for managing the residential portfolio consisting of 13 buildings across 6 sites in London, Ontario. This includes leading a team of 10 direct reports, leasing, administration, tenant services and relations, and property services.
- Certified Great Place to Work® - Ranked 35th Best Workplace in Canada
- Sign-On Bonus
- Health and Dental Benefit Package
- Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Car Allowance
- Paid Better Days and Personal Days
- Opportunities for Paid Professional Development
- Underground Downtown Parking Space Provided
- Employee Reward and Recognition Platform
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate group of building managers, assistant building managers, and cleaners. Work collaboratively with dedicated and experienced in-house residential maintenance and landscape team.
- Lead, manage, coach, and develop a large residential team
- Manage corporate portfolio of residential properties
- Review and implement new market rents on turnover/skip/eviction
- Review and approve/decline completed applications, assignments and sublets
- Sign and approve Notices for non-payment of rent, rent increases and behaviour (N4/N5/N7/N8/N1/N2/N9/N11)
- Negotiate, sign, and approve rental increases and lease terms aligning with market conditions and company values
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to residents while maintaining a high retention rate
- Identify opportunities to improve service levels and implement programs, initiatives, and improvements
- Monitor annual operating expenses and execute operating plans in alignment with budgetary and financial goals
- 5-7 years of experience in Residential Property Management working in a supervisory capacity
- Understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act, Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code, Fire Code, Building Standards Code, Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Computer and smartphone proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite. Yardi an asset.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to motivate, coach and develop direct reports
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Criminal background check required
- Must have a valid G driver’s license and automotive insurance with minimum liability of $1,000,000.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online and submit your cover letter and resume.
To learn more about working at BlueStone please visit: https://youtu.be/ULv\_VzIiHcs
BlueStone Properties Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available upon request during the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time