Electrical Panel Shop Foreman
Vector Electric and Controls is currently requesting resumes for a Panel Shop Foreman. A competitive wage and benefit package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Preferred Job Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Upholds Company values of safety, teamwork, professionalism, growth, and integrity.
· Possess complete knowledge of all Codes, drawings, specifications, construction schedules, electrical equipment submittals, etc.
· Responsible for the complete execution of the construction of control panels.
· Responsible for the purchasing project materials.
· Responsible for shipping and receiving of materials and completed control panels.
· Responsible for managing and training personnel
· Responsible for providing and establishing a safe work place for all employees onsite
· Responsible for scheduling and conducting all testing, and quality control checks.
· Promote company reputation
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
· Journeyman electrician with a minimum 3-5 years of experience as a electrical foreman, previous water/wastewater experience an asset.
· Basic computer knowledge, ability to navigate in Outlook and Excel
· Able to work as a team and individually with a positive and professional attitude
· Strong written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills
· CSTS-2020, Standard First Aid
· Valid and clean class 5 Driver's License required
· Pre-Access Testing may be required.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· High attention to detail and takes pride in workmanship.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $41.23 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Water/Wastewater: 1 year (preferred)
- Electrical Supervisor: 2 years (preferred)
- Electrical: 6 years (preferred)
- Clean Class 5 Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person