Are you an experienced Administrative Clerk seeking an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills in remote job sites? Join our dynamic team at Khione Resources and play a vital role in our operations across diverse locations. As a Temporary Administrative Clerk on a 2x2 rotation, you will have the chance to work on challenging projects while enjoying a balanced lifestyle.
- Maintaining up-to-date filing systems (SHEOPS forms, inspection reports from crews);
- Tracking departmental leave and entering exception entries in DayForce;
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and site visits, preparing agendas and taking minutes;
- Coordinating travel and related accommodation arrangements;
- Maintaining the document control system and ensuring it’s up-to-date;
- Entering and tracking status of purchase requisitions;
- Generating and submitting expense reports;
- Keeping communication boards up-to-date;
- Printing and closing out SAP process operational work orders; and
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Certificate in Office Administration, or equivalent;
- Three or more years’ experience in a similar administrative role;
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment; and
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, cross-cultural environment.
What is Beneficial for this Role:
- Experience with SAP and DayForce; and
- Experience working at a remote mine site.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Accommodation and meals provided during the rotation period.
- Transportation to and from the remote job site.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Join our team of skilled professionals and be part of our exciting projects in Northern remote locations.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $28.00-$32.00 per hour
Airline travel required, all policies regarding COVID-19 are to be adhered to.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yellowknife, NT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
- Facilities Maintenance Occupations: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-22