CareKW is a local healthcare company providing Nursing, PSW and therapy support established in 2012. Our mission is building better lives and shaping our community with dynamic care and enriching careers.
CareKW is looking for Dietary Aide to assist in preparing healthy, nutritious meal plans for patients in a facility in Kitchener.
We are searching for candidates that would be available for:
The CareKW Difference:
- Consistent hours in the evenings
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Competitive wages
- Continuing education and training programs
- Mentorship opportunities
- Health care Spending Account
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Preparing satisfied meals for residents while ensuring that their dietary requirements are satisfied
- Operating food production equipment
- Clean kitchen floors, equipment, ovens, and countertops to ensure highest levels of hygiene
- Delivering meals and food trays to patients at predetermined times
- Dispose of trash and waste after designated dining hall hours
- Monitor inventory and notify the nursing supervisor accordingly Other duties as assigned by Nursing supervisor.
- Safe Food Handler's Certificate(required)
- Must be familiar with the correct procedure for service and handling of food.
- Vulnerable Sector Check
While we thank all candidates who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted.