Hi-Beam is a Vancouver based Drywall, Insulation and Steel Stud installation contractor. Over the last 20 years, Hi-Beam has built a strong reputation for successfully handling all phases of commercial and residential projects. At Hi-Beam Group we take pride in our unique ability of moving forward, keeping up with the market trends and remaining flexible to change with the times. We are strongly dedicated in keeping a fair, honest and transparent work environment and run our business with the highest integrity.
Hi-Beam Group is looking to hire Steel Stud Framers to join our growing team for our upcoming projects.
- Read blueprints or other specifications to perform layout activities and determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Frame exterior structural stud walls with window/door openings and install dens glass sheathing on exterior face of framing.
- Frame interior light-guage studs walls including doors, headers, and other openings so that gypsum board can be installed.
- Can perform Exterior and Interior layout
- Frame dropped/T-Bar ceilings and bulkheads for services as per plans and shop drawings.
- Daily clean up of job site after framing.
- 3-5 years experience
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to kneel, bend, stand, stoop and stretch for long periods of time.
- Work at heights
- Ability to work with hand and power carpentry tools and other construction equipment
- Own tools and light Equipment
- Related training for boom, scissor, forklift
- Safety Training (i.e. fall protection, WHMIS, First Aid, etc.)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person