Accuenergy is a Toronto-based company dedicated to research, design and manufacturing of multifunction power meters and other instruments. We also provide advanced technological solutions for distribution and industrial power system automation.
Extraordinary outcomes need exceptional teams. We believe deeply in the power of a growth mindset for individuals and team development.
Accuenergy is looking for a Assembly Technician that can assemble the product and test. The successful candidate can expect to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and have opportunities to learn industrial tools and equipment.
- Assemble electrical and electronic components
- Prepares work to be accomplished by parts lists and gathering parts, assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and assemblies by using layout or reading measurements.
- Mark, record, and report defects
- Test product and keep the record
- Clean and perform preparation of worksite
- Use PPE (personal protection equipment) properly to prevent unexpected incidents
- Other works assigned
Candidate should have the following knowledge/skills:
- Attention to detail to follow directions thoroughly
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Good eye-hand coordination to construct small parts and pieces into a final product
- The ability to use various hand tools to produce a final product
- Ability to follow instructions for each product
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: One location