FDI Services Inc. is currently seeking Journeyperson Electrician's for a project located in Red Deer, AB. The successful candidates will be responsible for safely executing Electrical duties in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Wire pulling
- Install/replace/repair/maintains electrical systems including but not limited to:
- low & high voltage systems,
- lighting systems,
- heating/cooling systems,
- generations systems
- bonding, grounding & cathodic protection systems
- Preventative/predictive maintenance
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Committed to working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Good analytical ability and manual dexterity.
- Successful candidates are required to have a valid driver's license & reliable transportation to and from site. No public transportation is available.
- Must be able to complete all pre-access training as identified prior to mobilization.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
Trade Certification Requirements
- Journeyperson Electrician certificate from Alberta Industry Training. Red Seal certification required from all other provincial training authorities.
- Day Shift Position
- 10 Hours Work Daily
- 4/3 Rotation Schedule
- Daily Overtime!
- Permanent Full-Time Position