1. Serve meals to residents and clients.
2. Communicate production concerns (wastage, leftovers, temperature) to Dietary Supervisor and the Cooks.
3. To complete nourishment assignments as per prescheduled snack menu and nourishment labels.
4. Follow the therapeutic diets, meal plans and serving sizes as directed by the Registered Dietitian and/or the Dietary Supervisor.
5. Set tables and trays.
6. Ensure that menus are available and current
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$28.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- dietary aide: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person