Shipper/Receiver Warehouse Assistant
Vision: To Change People’s View of the World
Mission: We are obsessed with providing innovative solutions and how we make people feel
Core Values: Reliability ~ Innovation ~ Intention ~ Community ~ Passion ~ Development ~ Gratitude
Lux Windows and Glass Ltd. was founded in 1969 with just five employees in a small shop in Calgary. Now, with a 105,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, our experienced team of more than 250 engineers, installers, craftsmen, carpenters and sales professionals are committed to ensuring our customers are always completely satisfied. This commitment to care and attention is, and always has been, the hallmark of our family business.
We are looking for a full time reliable, dependable and hardworking individual to be one of our Shipper/Receiver Assistant's . We support work-life balance and offer competitive wages, RRSP and Health and Dental Benefits. We promote a positive work environment and room for advancement within the company.
Intention: To consistently provide the ultimate “Lux Experience” to every client and employee; by mindfully offering the highest level of products, quality, service, and kindness.
- Receive incoming shipments and verify the contents against the purchase orders
- Unload and unpack items from delivery trucks, very heavy lifting required
- Inspect and examine shipments for damages or defects
- Record and document all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Prepare shipping labels, packing slips, and other necessary documentation
- Organize and maintain inventory in the warehouse
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Operate forklifts or other equipment to move and store materials
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in using computer software for inventory management and record keeping
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and regulations
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person