Company: RTDS Technologies Inc.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Marketing & Sales
Reports to: Technical Marketing Manager
**FULL-TIME OR CONTRACT-TO-HIRE w/ OPPORTUNITY FOR HYBRID WORK**
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those considered for interviews will be contacted. Disability accommodations available upon request.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support RTDS Technologies’ overall marketing & communications strategy, with an emphasis on digital marketing, website, and graphic asset development. Reporting to the Technical Marketing Manager, you will participate in activities to ensure consistent and engaging messaging about the company’s products and solutions.
- With guidance from the Technical Marketing Manager, participate in marketing & communications efforts with a focus on digital marketing, website, and graphic asset development. Work will support the company’s overall marketing and communications strategy.
- Maintain and manage social media pages, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter/X, and YouTube.
- Create and schedule social media content, including graphic asset creation and social media copywriting. Collaborate with Technical Marketing Manager to create engaging content on technical subjects.
- Promote events and other company news with website content (i.e. blog posts, new webpages). Support from Events Coordinator and Technical Marketing Manager on creating content on events and technical information, respectively.
- Manage visual assets including logos, photos, and videos.
- Maintain external and internal communications assets, such as presentation templates.
- Create graphics and copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and monitor digital advertising campaigns including Google AdWords and LinkedIn advertising. Create graphics for digital and print ads.
- Perform ongoing keyword research to improve competitive performance and identify new content opportunities.
- Seek out and gain expertise on existing, new and emerging customer-facing communication tools. Find new and innovative ways to leverage digital media for marketing and public relations initiatives.
- Produce regular reports on web analytics and digital marketing campaigns, and identify key insights for management.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma/Certification in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or related field.
- 2 years of experience in a related role, including digital marketing, web work, and/or graphic asset development.
- Must have hands-on experience with Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. An understanding of communications best practices and strategies is an asset.
- Photography and videography skills are a significant asset.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a significant asset.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with others while also working well independently, taking initiative and a proactive approach.
RTDS Technologies is a hidden gem in the Winnipeg technology scene. Our Winnipeg roots go back over twenty-five years, where we developed and introduced the world’s very first real-time digital power system simulator, revolutionizing the testing process for protection and control equipment and changing the power system industry forever. RTDS Technologies Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employer’s and one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2022! RTDS Technologies was also a past winner of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the Prairie region and was recently named the recipient of the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) Export Award. Today, with customers in over 50 countries across the globe, our custom hardware, the RTDS® Simulator, and proprietary software, RSCAD®, is recognized internationally as the benchmark.