ABOUT THE ROLE
Support the sales team at one of SHAPE’s high-profile, mixed-use, master planned real estate projects in Metro Vancouver.
We are seeking full time and part time Sales Coordinators to assist in the sales process and maintain the Presentation Centre for one of our high-profile real estate projects in the Metro Vancouver area. Successful coordinators will be organized, motivated and eager to support their team. Outstanding customer service skills are essential, as coordinators will be integral to creating a best-in-class experience for all guests visiting the Presentation Centre.
- Sales administration, documentation and reporting
- Greeting and registering all visitors to the presentation centre
- Following up with prospects, booking sales appointments and organizing display tours
- Maintaining and stocking the presentation centre
- Offering refreshments to visitors
Required Training and Experience:
- Marketing, sales or administrative experience
- Real Estate industry experience preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude and welcoming disposition
- Demonstrates a proactive approach with every task at hand
SHAPE’s Presentation Centres, located in Burnaby and Lougheed, are where the successful candidate may expect a comfortable and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to represent some of Metro Vancouver’s largest new master-planned communities –The City of Lougheed, The Amazing Brentwood or RC at CF Richmond Centre
- Build upon the successful reputation of The Amazing Brentwood and The City of Lougheed
- Opportunity to advance into a Sales Associate position
- Significant number of homes to sell in the coming years
- Competitive compensation package with potential for extended benefits
- Please Note: Sales Coordinator and Host role is looking for part time and full time positions