Registered Nurses (RNs) (Emergency / ICU)
... (Only for Nurses with Canada or USA work experience) ...
Greenstaff Medical Canada is a specialist healthcare staffing agency that provides high quality talent across Canada.
As a renowned recruiter in the industry, we offer a range of per-diem and travel contracts. By working with us, you will also have your own dedicated consultant and compliance team to take care of you along the way.
- It would be a 3 to 6 months contract in Alberta with the possibility of extension.
- 36 hours a week guaranteed
- Travel/Mileage reimbursement
- Full time accommodation
- $75 per diem allowance for all working days
- $5 per hour night differential
- Overtime pay beyond 44 hours a week
- License reimbursement (if required)
RN: $70-$80 per hour
Basic requirements :
# One year + experience working as a nurse in Canada/USA mandatory
# Valid license registration
# Should be willing to relocate to/within Alberta for the duration of the contract
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page.
Apply now to avoid missing out.!!
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3-6 months
Salary: $70.00-$80.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Housing allowance
- Relocation assistance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Emergency Room (in Canada or USA) work (preferred)
- ICU (in Canada or USA) work (preferred)
- (Canadian) Registered Nurse (RN) License (preferred)