- Working Monday to Friday (some weekends may be required), you will deliver a wide variety of products to different addesses, via various routes.
- Follow route time and schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Operate Pallet Jack, Fork Lift
- Collect Payments
- Fill in logs, reports, customer paperwork
- At beginning of shift, complete a circle check of truck, review safety issues, tires, lights, fuel, check oil and coolant levels, etc.
- At end of shift, fuel truck and complete post shift check of truck, review safety issues, tires, lights, fuel, check oil and coolant levels, etc.
- At end of shift, fuel truck and complete post shift check of truck
- Follow safety regulations and standards
- Infrequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Physically mobile: able to climb in and out of truck
- Will require bending and a full range of motion including repeatedly getting in and out of a sitting position
- Seated in truck, may need to be outside (exposed to heat/cold/rain) briefly to unlock or lock bins or enclosures.
- Exposed to elements for a few minutes at each delivery site.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitehorse, YT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- delivery driving: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person