- Driving to and from locations
- Co-coordinating jobs with clients
- The removal and servicing of corrosion coupons in pipeline systems with retrieval equipment that is under pressure
- Maintain service vehicle
- Work under SCBA and SABA
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to work out of town
- Must live in the Grande Prairie area
- Create and maintain basic paper work and schedules.
- Must be able to lift weights over 50lbs, multiple times, throughout the course of a work day.
- MUST have current and clean drivers abstract and license.
- MUST have current H2S and AB/BC first aid.
- Usual hours are from Monday to Friday with weekends off.
- 19/hr to 36/hr based on experience
- No extended out of town work weeks.
- No call outs
-No phone calls please, email resumes only.
Full benefits provided after 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$36.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have valid Standard First Aid & H2S safety tickets.
- Do you live in Grande Prairie or within 15mins of?
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from the office?
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-23