Venture Healthcare, as the Primary Provider of backup relief nursing services for the Manitoba Region is actively recruiting nurses for the First Nations Communities in Northern Manitoba.
Registered Nurses provide relief outpost nursing services under FNIHB's extended scope of practice to remote, isolated communities and have the knowledge, skills and professional judgment related to health education, health promotion, prevention, treatment and rehabilitative services. Nursing services may be provided as part of a multi-disciplinary team, or on an individual basis.
Job Type / Category
Travel Nursing:Provide relief outpost nursing services to First Nations Communities in Northern Manitoba.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Registration in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba
- A min. of 2 years acute nursing experience, community health and/or hospital experience in ER or ICU
- Current certification in CPR Level HCP, ACLS, PALS or ENPC and TNCC or ITLS
- RN/BN Degree or RN Diploma
Venture Healthcare has been awarded the Primary Provider of relief outpost nursing services for the Manitoba Region. Venture is one of Canada’s leading healthcare placement agencies due to its unique and innovative approach to customer service and the value placed on nurses and her/his experience. If work/life balance, making a difference, financial independence, and the opportunity to experience adventure in the north motivates you......WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Type: Casual
- Community Health Nursing (CHN): 1 year (Preferred)
- nursing: 2 years (Required)