Breakthru Beverage Canada (BBC) is the leading Sales Broker in the Canadian marketplace representing suppliers such as Diageo, Jackson Family Wines, and Lucas Bols.
As a Territory Manager - Dual, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding pre-determined service expectations while promoting product and fulfilling route management objectives. Through excellent execution you will achieve volume targets, market share, brand equity and grow brand distribution with the right brands in the right accounts in your assigned territory. The geography is within Edmonton & Lloydminster.
Territory Manager - Dual Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned territory.
- Maintain and solicit new business by building credible and long-term relationships with ON and OFF premise accounts to increase revenue and volume within route territory.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service while managing assigned budget.
- Service and ensure the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management.
- Educate staff by administering product tastings and training seminars on priority brand.
- Report on competitive activities within the territory and offer constructive suggestions.
- Prospects, quantifies, and qualifies new accounts to determine potential fit with brand portfolio.
- Work with supplier representatives and members of management in the field to promote sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Territory Manager - Dual Qualifications:
- Must be at least 19 years of age (or 18 years of age in Alberta, Quebec and Manitoba)
- Must have fully insured, reliable and appropriate transportation
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 or more years’ selling experience in a fast moving consumer goods environment
- Knowledge of Liquor Board Regulations, market trends and competition
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Must be a detail and results-oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient PC, iPad and MS Office skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T6E 5X7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB T6E 5X7