Be a part of something bigger– help facilitate excellence in healthcare in Canada by improving people’s access, efficiency, and experience with diagnostic imaging. Through our 16 state-of-the-art clinics, Mayfair Diagnostics delivers high-quality diagnostic imaging and services, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic, and interventional procedures in communities across Calgary and in Saskatchewan.
shift times and hours will vary. Some evenings and weekends shifts are available.
The Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Saskatchewan team supports the overall mission, vision, and values of Mayfair Diagnostics. Our mission is to improve people’s lives, one focused image and one caring, compassionate human touch at a time. Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. These are achieved through our values of excellence, curiosity, passion, collaboration, and service.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work in an environment housing state-of-the-art technology in a progressive proactive health environment. We work in a team environment founded on cooperation and a positive work place. This position provides an important opportunity to promote the services offered by Mayfair Diagnostics. It is often the first point of contact with patients, clients, physicians, radiologists, and employees.
This position offers the opportunity to work and train in an environment housing state-of-the-art technology in a progressive proactive health environment. We work in a team environment founded on cooperation and a positive workplace.
If you are looking for a great place to start or further develop your MRI career that provides you with unlimited opportunity for training, growth, and development then look no further.
How Our Employees Describe Mayfair:
- I feel connected to my team. My role is valued.
- I am empowered to try new things.
- I have the opportunity to do what I do best.
- I enjoy coming to work every day and see a future here.
- I have a sense of pride in our company and I tell others that I’m glad to be at Mayfair.
The Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist Saskatchewan is responsible for operating the MRI scanner(s), accessory equipment, and performing examinations in accordance with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan standards and guidelines while adhering to CAMRT standards of practice and code of ethics.
What you will achieve in this role:
What you will bring to this role:
- Contribute to a high performing team as you will work alongside other Mayfair team members and Radiologists in a collaborative manner to complete the highest quality exams while providing a positive experience to patients, their families and caregivers.
- Perform high quality MRI procedures in a professional, timely, and safe manner
- Coordinates the attending physician present for all contrast examinations to ensure they are all properly supervised and safely carried out
- Ensures that materials, procedure area, and patients are prepared for the procedure
- Ensures equipment is operating optimally. This includes troubleshooting, routine performance checks, and participation in yearly quality assurance processes.
- Ensures that departmental imaging quality standards are maintained
- Contributes as a team player and maintains a positive work environment
- Performs other non-technical duties include maintaining a clean and safe work environment
What’s in it for you – Compensation and Benefits:
- Graduate or upcoming graduate from an accredited Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist program recognized by SAMRT and CAMRT
- Active or provisional member of the:
- Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (SAMRT)
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support CPR/First Aid and IV certification required
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management, and critical thinking abilities, and is not afraid to ask questions and share knowledge
- Most of all, you must love Radiography, have a passion for helping people, and contributing to a great day to day working environment with your fellow team members.
What’s in it for you – Professional Growth and Development:
- Competitive and annually benchmarked base salary, overtime eligibility, and premium pay for evening and weekend shifts
- Permanent roles of 22.5 hours per week are eligible for group benefits including a generous health and personal spending account (wellness dollars), paid sick time, and an RRSP matching program
- Annual education allowance
- The opportunity to build a defined career path based on your interests once you become permanent. Opportunities to move up include the roles of modality coordinator, clinic manager or assistant manager as well as a variety of roles within our administration office in Calgary.
- An investment in your wellbeing through our monthly wellness calendar, and quarterly social committee events that focus on a healthy mind and body.
- Our proprietary Mayfair on the spot recognition program designed to reward the above and beyond achievements based on our organizational values of Excellence, Curiosity, Passion, Collaboration, and Service.
- Participation in a variety of corporate partnerships that provide personal discounted rates for auto and home insurance, gym memberships, etc.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiolgy interpretations each year.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company's success and future growth. If you're a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.
Mayfair Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs throughout the recruitment and selection process are available upon request. Any information provided by you for accommodations will be kept confidential and won’t be used in the selection process.
Mayfair collects, uses, and discloses your personal information in accordance with the provisions set out in Alberta's Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of Canada (PIPEDA). These provisions may include but are not limited to:
- Confirm certifications and qualifications
- Perform reference checks
- Contacting candidates to schedule zoom, telephone, and in-person interviews
- On successful employment, transfer of relevant information provided to create an employee record in Dayforce, our Human Resources Information System
- Upon hire, submit background screening through a third-party provider, Sterling Talent Solutions.
If you have any questions regarding Mayfair’s policy on collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]