Job Type: Fulltime / Permanent
Location: Calgary, AB
Would you like to be a part of a revolution in agriculture in Canada? If so, we would love to hear from you!
At GoodLeaf Farms we are a proud Canadian company at the forefront of innovation, striving to grow food security for communities from coast to coast. We are breaking ground in an industry that is quickly proving itself to be sustainable, not only environmentally but economically and socially as well. We are focused on producing ultra-fresh greens, 365 days a year using no harsh chemicals, a carbon footprint that is just half that of a traditional farm and using less than 10% of the water traditionally used, to create a world where plants thrive!
Why work at GoodLeaf Farms?
It is our commitment to provide you with the work environment and tools necessary to be successful in your role. We hope that you will find your work here rewarding, challenging, and meaningful.
- You will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level. GoodLeaf is growing and we want you to grow along with us!
- We have an entrepreneurial and inclusive spirit with the heart of a startup.
- We foster an environment of cooperation and communication.
- We have competitive compensation and benefits
Every day at GoodLeaf Farms we get to help solve the challenge of food security for communities across Canada and do it in innovative ways that inspire healthy lifestyles. We think that’s exciting and the best reason of all to join us!
What we are looking for
The Warehouse Receiver will be responsible for shipping, receiving, and inventory functions at our warehouse as well as provide support to the shippers/receivers at the Calgary farm.
What you will be doing
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Contribute to the orderly operation of stock and/or materials storage area
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other machinery to move items
- Work with Quality Assurance on the hold and release program as it pertains to finish product
- Keep track of inventory holds
- Maintain the cleanliness of the finished goods area, dry goods area, loading areas, and machinery by completing regular housekeeping duties
- Support the procurement department by providing inventory counts as required
- Drive the cube truck between the farm and the warehouse as needed
- Provide support to Order Fulfillment Team, assign finished goods for orders to be shipped, monitor sales email, and communicate sales team and order fulfillment team of any changes or shortages for customer.
- Perform weekend and after hour allocations when needed
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in material handling or warehouse operations, preferably in a food manufacturing facility.
- Forklift Experience operating
- Full Class 5 License
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
GoodLeaf Farms is a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination employer.
GoodLeaf Farms is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at GoodLeaf Farms are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2C 5C8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person