We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Supervisor role with our Field Services team.
CFM is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers. We encourage qualified applications from members of racialized groups, women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, and persons of the 2SLGBTQ+ community.
- Education Required: Technical or College Diploma, in either Industrial Mechanics, Mechanical Technician or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Years of Experience Required: 2 or more years' experience as a Foreman/Supervisor
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Requirement to have flexibility to travel within Atlantic Canada (including Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Will be required to work additional hours to meet schedule requirements
- Ensure all work is performed is in accordance with safety policies and regulations.
- Planning and preparation for turnarounds or projects with customers and CFM team members to insure we have the parts, tools, equipment, and personnel to complete the assigned work
- Work with Superintendents to coordinate all aspects work assigned to the team, from start to finish so that it is completed on time and within budget
- Monitor progress and performance against plan; take action to resolve problems and minimize delays
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources to complete the jobs in the shop or field
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and ensure problems with scope are addressed early
- Consistent communication with our customers
- Set priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates employees to meet targets and milestones
- Conduct meetings with employees to provide updates on various subjects including customer feedback, company messages and pre-planning of upcoming work
What We Offer:
- RRSP Matching Program
- Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Flexible Benefits Package (health, drug and dental)
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Opportunity for apprenticeship and multi-trade experience
- Available shifts include four 10 hour days with 3 day weekends
- Several other employee discounts and perks
- And more...
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, install and maintain our customer's highly specialized systems. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates, and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary, or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.