Service Condominium building with 161 units. Looks after sister building while other superintendent is off-duty.
On call after 5pm, every other evening. Time off every other weekend.
Education High School diploma or any related certificate and training programs.
Read and write English.
Superintendent duties include but are not limited to:
- Minor building repairs.
- Resident maintenance concerns.
- Monitoring of the mechanical equipment & fire safety system.
- Maintain mechanical rooms at a high level of cleanliness.
- Maintain a log of mechanical equipment readings.
- All light bulbs & fixtures to be replaced and or repaired in the common areas.
- Garbage, recycling, and underground garage inspections.
- Report all incidents and repairs needed to the Management Office.
- Supervise all work done by contractors and other trades.
- Snow shoveling and salt application during the winter season.
- Maintain good rapport with staff & contracted employees.
- Communicate effectively with the Board of Directors, Condominium Manager, and Residents.
Please note that the position requires some physical labour such as lifting, moving garbage bins, and other physical duties.
Experience preferred by not necessary as we will train the right applicant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M3B 3N9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-03