LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE FOREMAN / FOREWOMAN
Do you love working outdoors? Are you experienced in landscape maintenance (& Snow removal) ? Are you looking for a company that values safety, quality and work/life balance?
We offer competitive wages, health and dental benefits, and other perks like free golf!
HML is a highly reputable landscape design and construction contractor that works in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove and other areas of Alberta. We provide high-end landscape design and construction services to residential, municipal and commercial clients as well as grounds maintenance services in the spring/summer/fall. In the winter we do snow removal work.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, self-motivated, organized and excellent attention to detail to join our local business that is growing quickly.
- Manage and supervise landscape maintenance crews of 3 – 4 people;
- Organize and direct landscape maintenance tasks;
- Organize and direct snow removal tasks (Winter season);
- Determine worker competency;
- Manage and maintain schedules;
- Maintain cleanliness on the jobsite / housekeeping;
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment;
- Assist with landscaping tasks as needed;
- Maintain detailed / concise written and documentation;
- Verify completeness of site documentation submitted by crew members;
- Conduct site inspections;
- Other supervisory tasks as needed.
- 5+ years of landscape maintenance experience in supervisory capacity;
- Able to operate skid steer and landscape maintenance equipment;
- Snow removal experience an asset
- Valid Class 5 (or Class 1 or Class 3) driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract is required;
- Ability to work long hours (10 – 12 hours per day);
- Must be able to work in varied weather conditions;
- Physically fit and capable of lifting +50lbs;
- Strong work ethic;
- Safety conscious;
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
- CSTS 2020;
- WHMIS 2015;
- Intermediate First Aid;
- Leadership for Safety Excellence