Equinox Bus Lines operates Intercity Bus Service to Buffalo Airport with Ourbus being our ticket reseller. Equinox Bus Lines was founded on these three (3) core values: Safety, Integrity and Fun! We are a Proud Member of the American Bus Association and family owned, Mother and Son Company!
Equinox Bus Lines is looking for Bus Drivers for our Toronto - Buffalo Airport Intercity Bus Service.
Equinox Bus Lines is a Family Owned and Operated Intercity Bus Carrier, we believe in treating our Passengers as Guests than just a Commuter using a transit service. Our Drivers will take Ownership in all situations using 'outside-of-the-box' skills taught by our Management Team. At Equinox Bus Lines, you're not just a number, you're part of our Family!
At Equinox Bus Lines we believe in training and providing the tools to carry out your shift!
Equinox Bus Lines Offers:
- No Charter work! You are guaranteed Intercity Bus Service work on a fixed route on a fixed schedule! You are home every night and will have at least 3 days off!
- Earn up to $300/Day!
- Paid Training - $100/day!
- Paid Breaks!
- Casual/dress down days on Fridays and Saturdays!
A successful applicant must:
- Have great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Provide Driver's abstract with no more than 1 minor moving violation
- Valid Class BZ licence is required. C Class is acceptable. E & F Class acceptable for Minibuses.
- Experience is an asset especially with Intercity Bus Service or Charter Bus.
- Experience in driving Motorcoaches such as MCI D4505 with ZF Transmission.
- Be able to enter the United States of America including being Fully Vaccinated from COVID (Green Cards and US Citizens are excluded).
- Have a passion for driving, love to travel and meet new people.
- No need to pay for a roaming plan on your phone, each bus has a phone which works in both US and Canada!
We thank all applicants that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 56 per week
Salary: $285.00-$300.00 per day
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Buses are cleaned after every trip including the Driver's Area. Mask/face coverings are optional for the Driver for buses equipped with a partition in the Driver's Area. Masks/face coverings will be provided to Drivers on request.
Work Location: In person