We’re a fashion retailer who’s been around for 36 years and are ready to take the next steps by entering the world of ecommerce! We’re looking for a customer service wiz to join our team and manage all incoming customer service enquiries relating to our ecommerce website and stores.
Our Customer Experience Specialist will be working out of our beautiful brand-new Head Office in Halifax, Nova Scotia, alongside the Ecommerce, Marketing, and Warehouse teams to deliver world-class and highly customer-centric support - acting only with the customer's best intentions in mind. A passion for great support, service, and customer experiences is a must!
- Interact with customers by phone, email, social media, and live chats to help solve any problems or answer questions they may have around product, their account and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Order verification – reject & approve as needed
- Have a strong sense of product knowledge to help customers with sizing and order questions
- Arrange and track customer repairs
- Take initiative to save Returns/Refunds through customer communication
- Receiving return packages and processing for customers in a timely manner
- Escalate issues with the site functionality to Ecommerce team
- Assist with product upload and data/photo organization
- Data entry: working alongside the eCommerce team to ensure product photos are properly labelled and entered in the system
- General administrative support
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and eCommerce functions
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy is a MUST.
- Previous ecommerce or customer service-related experience (minimum 2 years preferred)
- Fashion customer experience preferred.
- Previous experience with the following would be considered an asset: Data Entry, Inventory, Warehouse, office clerk, retail associate.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask
What are the benefits of joining our team?
- Significant discounts on clothing
- Brand new office space
- Supportive work environment
- Health and dental
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, NOT REMOTE
Schedule: Monday to Friday
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Fashion retail: 1 year (preferred)
- E-commerce: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person