Requisition ID: 818390
Store #: 00E638 LensCrafters - Downtown
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Are you enthusiastic, bilingual and fascinated by the world of optics? Do you like to work with designer eyewear, quality optical frames and products? Join us and discover a challenging, vibrant and caring work environment in the heart of Montreal.
Antoine Laoun Optician is a multi-disciplinary team of eye care professionals (optometrists, opticians and eyewear stylists), who has a fashion forward mindset, offers personalized eye care services and carefully selected quality eyewear products: glasses, sunglasses, lenses, and contact lenses from popular power brands and renowned independent brands.
The Sales Consultant creates exceptional value in the lives of patients by delivering outstanding customer care experience. Develops and maintains a positive and productive retail-selling experience that ensures premier consultative patient care. Models Antoine Laoun’s commitment to providing exceptional patient care while maintaining sales behaviors/goals.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
- Explores the needs & priorities of customers & links to store offerings, including eye exam.
- Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity, and consults with Optician as needed.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly. Offers perfect product solutions. Demonstrates superior product knowledge; accurately describes the features & benefits of all products using the appropriate tools.
- Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task & demonstrates the ability to prioritize & manage time with competing priorities.
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Commits to delivery date and time, sets expectations for pick up, seeks feedback about experience and asks for referrals. Genuinely expresses gratitude and thanks the customer.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on goals & competencies.
- Accurately operates associate tablet & terminal, collects proper payment & retains proper change/paperwork for all transactions.
- Presents, celebrates & educates at customer pick-up.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
- Informs management of potential safety opportunities.
- Actively participates & contributes to store meetings and morning team huddles.
- Possesses a can-do spirit & strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning & improvement.
- Adheres to attendance & daily time keeping requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies & procedures.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code, including name tag & associate tablet.
- Other duties may be assigned as business needs dictate.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in a retail environment
- Ability to demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service/sales
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability, willingness to take calculated risks and follow-up
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results
- Ability to demonstrate the knowledge of basic phone and math skills
- Sound judgment
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email [email protected].
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.