The Dick’s Lumber Truss Plant in Crossfield is looking for a detail oriented, professional, and safety conscious team player to join our team as a Truss Production Worker.
· Receives truss orders.
· Assembles, builds, and labels trusses correctly as per specifications.
· Bands trusses together and stacks in the correct order according to blueprints.
· Maintains a clean and orderly yard and warehouse as directed.
· Performs other job-related duties as required.
· Basic functional math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply or divide without the function of a calculator.
· The ability to read and interpret blueprints.
· Experience with hand tools including nail guns, staple guns and skill saws.
· Fluent in English (spoken and written) with excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Have the ability to lift over 35kgs repeatedly.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Professional, courteous and punctual with a focus on customer service.
· Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
· Experience and knowledge in this or a related industry is an asset.
· Forklift and First Aid experience would be an asset.
· Exposure to dust and saw-dust, dirt and extreme changes in temperature and weather.
· Moderate exposure to personal risk; safety boots are required.
Busy, high volume environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person