Winnipeg and Surrounding Areas, MB
To ensure that you receive emails from us regarding your candidacy, we recommend adding @alpineservices.ca to your list of safe senders.
Alpine has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 2000 distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 40 years, Alpine has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concepts. . Alpine’s brand of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguish it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises, exceeding our clients and employee’s expectations.
Servicing our most valued clients, the Operations Supervisor supervises group of sites within a territory, managing subcontractors to ensure the scope of work is completed, providing training, liaising with the client’s Store Managers, resolving issues or preventing escalations, and conducting inspections to assure quality. The Operations Supervisor acts as the first point of contact for the client regarding operations, escalations, and work orders.
Client Relations Management:
- Subcontractor Management
- Participates in the hiring, training, and supervision of subcontractors and their activities
- Ensures that subcontractors are compliant with requirements such as security clearances, GST, business licensing, WCB, liability insurance, etc
- Ensures that Alpine standards are adhered to through subcontractor work
- Conducts weekly or monthly audits or site inspections to ensure that work is completed as required and completes reports using technology
- Liaises with clients to ensure that performance standards are met and complaints are addressed
- Prevents problems from escalating
- Ensures that scheduled hours and actual hours are in line with budget
- Oversees or coordinates equipment repairs
- Ensures subcontractor hours are in line with budget
The Operational Supervisor will require flexibility in shift times, as interaction with night cleaning crew will also be required. Must be fully vaccinated and be able to obtain CPIC clearance. Frequent travel within a geographic region is required. Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving abstract.
- Base salary
- Monthly Vehicle and Gas Allowance
- Benefits plan
- Training and leadership development opportunities
- Career growth and progression opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications for all who are eligible to apply. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected. Due to the nature of our services, some of our positions require a security clearance and/or a criminal and credit check. If you are a successful candidate, you may be asked to consent to a background check and security clearance. For positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing. Eligibility to Work in Canada: It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.