At Halton Region, we treat everyone with respect, honesty, fairness and trust. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve. Halton Region is committed to providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
Over the next 4 years, the Region’s goal is to become a Digital First organization that is committed to delivering high-quality services in the digital age. Our Digital Mission is to offer 125 of our most used customer-facing services and the top 50 internal processes and staff experiences as complete digital services by 2025.
Through collaboration, innovation, digital and information decision-making models, accountability, and partnerships, Halton Region aims to Build a Strong Digital Culture. The Region aims to invest in education, and training, celebrate and showcase successes and build a community of practice that will share knowledge and tap into individual skills.
There is no better time to join Halton Region as we transform our conventions and practices to better serve our community and employees.
As an employer of choice, Halton Region recognizes the many benefits of hybrid work arrangements including flexibility and better work-life balance for our employees. This position is eligible for our Hybrid Work Program.
Posting ID: 1984
Department: Digital & Information Services
Division: Digital Services & Data Management
Pay Range: $83,686 - $111,577
Job Type: Contract < 1 Year
Contract Duration: 1 year
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Work Location: Halton Regional Centre - 1151 Bronte Road, Oakville
Employee Group: OCT
Posting Date: June 29, 2023
Application Deadline: Posted until fulfilled
Reporting to Project Manager III, the Senior CRM Analyst will support the implementation of digital services on the Salesforce platform in order to drive Halton Region's Strategic Action Plan and Digital Strategy. The position plays a vital part in developing new features and functionality for the salesforce platform as well as plan, implement and maintain activities related to the Salesforce platform, and mentor team.
The successful candidate will serve as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert, and identify areas of where improvements can be made, then develop and implement these changes accordingly. The role will support legacy Siebel CRM platform as we transition to Salesforce.
- Manage Salesforce administration and development which includes user and license management, configuration and development as well as data management and security.
- Undertakes System maintenance, including release management, health check, monitoring of systems resource utilization, capacity planning.
- Provides management of integrated applications.
- Provides user and technical support related to Salesforce and integrated applications.
- Works with project managers, internal and external technical resources to implement approved changes to Salesforce platform.
- Supports establishment and enforcement of Salesforce platform governance.
- Manage change requests based on platform roadmap and approved priorities.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Five (5) and over years of Salesforce administration, hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Public Sector Foundation.
- Deep knowledge of CRM platforms, with proven full Salesforce implementation expertise on any cloud platform, preferably Service/Experience/Public Sector.
- Expertise in managing and integrating Salesforce with 3rd party products.
- Experience in providing user and technical support related to Salesforce and integrated applications.
- Experience in change management and governance.
- Prior working experience in preparing technical and user documentation, training materials and providing end-user training.
- Experience supporting projects and working in Agile projects, with expertise in gathering and translating requirements into scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Detail oriented, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong communications skills, able to communicate well in verbal and written formats.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g., Advanced Administrator, OmniStudio Developer, Platform Developer, Platform App Builder
- Siebel CRM platform
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Sitting/standing for long periods
- Extended periods of computer use and screen time.
- Current (obtained within the past six (6) months), original and acceptable Criminal Records Check, by the first day of employment.
Important information about your application:
- In accordance with requirements in Ontario Regulation 191/11 – Integrated Accessibility Standards and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Region will accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please inform the Talent Acquisition representative of the nature of the accommodation(s) you require.
- Please submit your application online. We will accommodate individual needs for applicants with disabilities and others who are not able to apply online. If you experience any issues with submitting your application, please contact HR Access at 905-825-6000 extension 7700.
- Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on the deadline date specified on the posting.
- We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Personal information collected through the job application process will only be used for the purpose of determining qualifications for employment.
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email and/or phone. Please ensure the contact information provided on your resume is up to date and that you check your email and voicemail regularly.
Halton Region serves more than 595,000 residents throughout Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton and Oakville. We are committed to delivering high-quality programs and services that make Halton a great place to live and work. We engage great people who contribute to meaningful work that makes a positive difference in our community. At Halton, you are encouraged to grow and succeed in your career and are recognized for your accomplishments and contributions. As an employee, you will be part of a progressive, service-focused, and award-winning employer with a diverse and inclusive work environment.