BID Group Technologies, Vanderhoof Division
Office Location: Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada
BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1800 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
As a steel fabricator you will be involved in the layout and assembly of sawmill equipment as well as the welding processes. You will also be trained on and involved in the assembly of pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical components. We like our employees to be involved in the entire manufacturing process from start to finish.
Apprentices are encouraged to apply!
What you can offer
· The ability to work safely in a production environment
· Physically capable of performing all tasks such as climbing up ladders and equipment
· A strong capacity for teamwork
· A willingness to learn and take direction
· Good communication skills
· A desire to grow your career!
What we can offer
· Competitive compensation plan
· Apprenticeship opportunities
· Full time, permanent position
· Paid overtime
· Extended health & dental insurance
· Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP)
Recruitment for this position is ongoing and applications will be reviewed on a regular basis. Every job application is treated confidentially.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume and reference the posting name and location.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vanderhoof, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (preferred)