LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works. LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
The Global E-Learning - Senior Project Manager oversees the overall OPM annual roadmap delivery, implements outstanding educational planning and continuous improvement of online product and design, and leads the E-Learning design and production teams to ensure that LCI OPM´s strategic objectives are met.
The Sr PM is responsible for the benchmarking, needs assessment, development and implementation of instructional strategies and innovative learning technologies to fulfill the career goals of global online learners while maximizing the strengths and content area expertise of LCI Education. This includes the implementation and the evaluation of continuing education and professional development programs, with a focus on asynchronous online learning, micro credentials and innovative assessment methods.
This position has a central pedagogical and project management role in the development and distribution of quality online learning resources and will play a critical role in the development and growth of the network’s next generation online learning portfolio. It also includes cross functional team collaboration with the Studio (online design and production teams), the B2B Team, the Global Academic Committee and LCI Network Academics to design and develop online learning offers across a range of educational disciplines.
The Sr PM has a strong understanding of national and international developments and initiatives in online higher education and must ensure that the programs, courses, and assessments offer innovative and high-quality experience to global learners.
- Manage OPM´s annual roadmap delivery;
- Provide active assessment and program design review, assure work and contributions are meeting OPM and company strategic goals;
- Provide guidance and leadership to learning designers in the development of high-quality online learning courses and programs;
- Establish levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency towards the effective delivery of the online offerings;
- Work with cross functional team(s) to ensure that OPM platforms respond to the next generation online learning portfolio’s delivery requirements, contributing to the alignment of digital delivery systems, including LMSs, CMSs, enrolment systems and SISs;
- Provide benchmarking and subject matter expertise on best-practice online pedagogy and digital credentialing methodology for online learning offers launched by LCI OPM;
- Oversee and recommend the most recent innovation in learning technologies, competency-based learning, assessment, accreditation and digital credentialing.
- Collaborate with the Global Academic Committee as an advisor on techno-pedagogical design, competency-based learning, micro-credentialing, and overall digital and online learning innovations;
- Work with LCI Education campuses to expand their online offerings. Direction and priority actions on what is offered online is the responsibility of the OPM leadership;
- Assist the OPM leaders in the development of a global and centralized content strategy and distribution model, as well as in the evaluation of solutions for accuracy and business impact;
- Ensure that all OPM offerings are sustainable, accessible and compliant with international accessibility standards as well as Universal Design for Learning (UDL) standards and frameworks.
- At least 5-8 years progressive experience in higher education, adult learning and eLearning with a strong background in instructional/learning design and project management specifically for online environments. At least 3 of the years in a leadership rôle ;
- Experience with global higher education, accreditation and certification organization criteria, policies, standards, and processes;
- Data driven, systems thinker who can generate and execute ideas;
- Thrives in a fast‐paced environment, integrating disparate activities, new technologies, and agendas while adhering to deadlines and budgets;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand the big picture;
- Experience with learning analytics ;
- Excellent English and French verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in working with contemporary learning design techniques, drawing from OPM Design, UX Design and Service Design.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- You are passionate, energetic and wish to work for a fast-growing company;
- You have excellent knowledge of online and lifelong learning;
- You are rigorous, proactive, creative and known for your expertise in Online Education Technologies;
- You have an outgoing personality, a strategic vision as well as excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- You have advanced proficiency with online learning authoring tools, learning management systems (such as Moodle and Canvas).
- International company established for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary ;
- Continuous training program;
- On-site daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Health and wellness program (including yoga and cooking classes);
- Transportation allowance;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply: women, person with disabilities, native people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities. If you are an applicant/person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.