BUS OPERATOR (Full Time Permanent, Part Time Permanent)
GoBus Paratransit ServiceMount Pearl, NL
An exciting opportunity is available for capable drivers with a specialty in customer service and caring for passengers with accessibility requirements. Come and join our team! Our specialty paratransit bus service serves St. John’s and Mount Pearl and we are looking for individuals with a Class 2 or 4 Unrestricted Licence and a Driver’s Licence Abstract with a clean recent history to join our elite team of professional Paratransit Bus Operators – with long-term career stability. We will consider upgrading your license to a Class 4 Unrestricted for the right candidate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Using our fleet of accessibility buses, the Bus Operator’s primary responsibility will be to transport our passengers with accessibility issues such as sight, hearing, mobility, cognitive or other limitations. Operators provide this door-to-door service according to our high standards of safety and customer service.
- Qualified and selected candidates will be paid while going through our professional training program
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
- Must be energetic, reliable and well-organized
- Good knowledge of directions and comfortable with GPS devices
- Strong customer service skills, including patience when dealing with passengers with disabilities and the need to create a pleasant environment for our patrons
- We are a Military Friendly Employer.
- Please submit Resume and other information to this Indeed Posting.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation: Competitive pay and benefits package, overtime opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Schedule: 8-hour or 10-hour shifts, days or evenings
Expected Start Date: Openings are available now
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Class 2 or Class 4 Unrestricted Licence (required)
Work Location: In person