Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Collaborating with teams of creative, fun, and driven colleagues
- Flexible work options enabling time and location-based flexibility
- Company-provided home office equipment
- Virtual collaboration and productivity tools to enable hybrid teams
- Comprehensive benefits program (Health, Welfare, Retirement and Paid time off)
- Other perks and wellness benefits like discount programs, and gym/studio access.
- Paid Parental Leave and coaching, baby welcome gift, and family care/illness days
- Back-up childcare/elder care, childcare discounts, and subsidized virtual tutoring
- Tuition assistance and weekly hot skill development opportunities
- Experiential, high-impact learning series events
- Access to mental health resources and mindfulness programs
- Access to join Capgemini Employee Resource Groups around communities of interest
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Position - Landing Gear System Integrator
Location - Mirabel, QC, Canada , This is a Hybrid Role (3 days Onsite and 2 days can work remotely)
Full Time role with Capgemini Engineering
As part of a commercial aircraft program, we are looking for a Landing Gear Systems mechanical integrator for support in development and integration of Landing systems (Nose and Main Landing Gear, Retraction/Extension System, Steering System, Brake Control system, Brakes, Wheels, Tire Pressure Indication System, Tires). From Management scope, this engineer will work as Technical focal point representing Capgemini onsite with the client, providing technical solution on the Landing_Gear Systems development, estimations, schedule.
- Performing tasks related to the development, qualification, certification and in-service support of Landing Systems such as Notice Of Change analysis, documentation review / update, PCR.
- Supporting investigations for in-service and manufacturing issues and performing root cause analyses and testing on integrated rigs (ISTCR, SITS for development and certification tests)
- Participating in Landing Systems and designing reviews to meet Aircraft Design Requirements and Objectives
- Supporting the Final Assembly Line and In-Service Aircraft for any development issues and handling review and approval of work of the System Suppliers
- Sharing with other functions & fields to provide required information and also to collect required data to allow the design, development & certification effort to progress
- Helping other departments such as Production, Customer Support, Program Office, Product Planning and Participating in meetings and design reviews with System Suppliers and certification authorities
- The candidate must have an Engineering degree in Aerospace, mechanical or, equivalent
- Experience in new product development, qualification, and certification of systems along with proficiency in Integrator, Landing Gears and Mechanical Systems
- Act as an onsite focal point between the client and remote team and expertise in technical delivery management with strong focus on schedule follow-up, highlight risks and propose solutions to ensure timely delivery with quality
- Customer centric and take accountability on work you're doing
- Ability make solidified and accurate decisions exercising good judgment skills and open to do multitask and to be flexible to change tasks with little or no notice
- Candidate should be good communicator and have organizational abilities, possess strong skills in computer and proficiency in both English and French (spoken and written)
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Applicants for employment in Canada must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada by Capgemini