As Pacific Coastal Airlines becomes one of the leading regional airlines in Canada, we’re looking for qualified Saab 340 First Officers to join our seasoned flight crew in Calgary.
As a People First organization, we understand a fulfilling career stems from work-life balance and career advancement opportunities.
Being part of our dynamic flight crew, you’ll experience the most breathtaking flying destinations imaginable, competitive compensations, and a collaborative team. We endeavour to give you a sustainable work-life balance so you can pursue passions beyond the flight deck.
Are you ready to experience an exhilarating career that takes you places?
Minimum Qualifications for First Officers:
What we proudly offer:
- 500 hours Total Time*
- CPL with IATRA or ATPL (IATRA must be completed within last 18 months)
- Current Multi Engine IFR
- Valid Category 1 Medical Certificate
- Ability to travel away from home, including overnights
- Flexibility to work varying shifts
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identity Card
- Must be Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident, or hold a valid permit to work in Canada
- Ability to travel to/from the United States without restrictions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Preference given to candidates with a type rating, multi crew, multi engine, IFR, and/or turbine experience in 600/702/703/704/705 or military operations. Flight Instructor candidates should expect consideration with 1000+ hours total time experience.
- Apply for the base and equipment you want through specific job postings
- A competitive base salary - $52.08/Credit Hour ($50,000/year minimum base salary) when hired with 1000+ hours Total Time, once that experience level is achieved, or on 1st anniversary, whichever comes first. $41.03/Credit Hour starting rate for candidates with lower experience levels.
- Per diem rate of $4.25 per duty hour
- Guaranteed minimum of 80 flying credits per month
- Maximum 18 duty-periods per monthly schedule (fewer duty periods when higher credit duty periods are worked)
- Opportunities for overtime
- Wild Card Day system to reserve important dates around which your duty periods may be scheduled
- Statutory holidays are banked giving schedule control to replace days worked with Guaranteed Days Off. These can be lumped together for up to 3 weeks of paid time off in addition to annual vacation entitlement!
- Shift Trading with your peers that is available for further schedule control
- Employee and family travel benefits including WestJet, Air Canada, Iceland Air, Delta, Allegiant, Cathay Pacific, Alaska Airlines and more
- Peer-to-Peer rewards program
Pacific Coastal Airlines pays 100% of the premiums for extended health and dental coverage, and 50% of the premiums for disability, life and AD&D insurances that take effect immediately upon employment. Our package also includes:
About Pacific Coastal Airlines:
- Paramedical Coverage
- Emergency Out-of-Country Medical Coverage
- Vision Care
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Critical Illness
Pacific Coastal Airlines is headquartered in the vibrant South Terminal of Vancouver International Airport. We regularly service destinations from the bustling international airport to connect communities all across beautiful British Columbia. Our Operations in Southern Alberta out of Calgary International Airport also create exciting opportunities to connect guests of our contract partner from serene Prairie communities to their worldwide network.