Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com.
Director of Marketing
Flexiti is looking for a Director of Marketing to join its Marketing team. Reporting to the VP, Marketing, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for D2C marketing including acquisition and CRM/Lifecycle.
In this role, the Director of Marketing will lead collaborative marketing strategies to acquire new FlexitiCard holders, drive Network spend, and engage and incentivize cardholders throughout their lifecycle journey.
What you will be doing:
- Develop strategy to grow Flexiti originations and acquisitions through Flexiti marketing channels (digital, website, social, email, etc)
- Strategize new opportunities for all channels and content types to attract and convert our core customer segments
- Build compelling strategies to foster loyalty and drive repeat purchases
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to user acquisition programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI
- Collaborate with other departments and senior stakeholders to develop and execute marketing responsibilities for strategic business projects, including new product development and special projects
- Analyze campaign and strategy results in detail, drawing insights to present findings and design iterative future campaigns
- Be an open leader for a strong team of creative marketers and support direct reports’ personal and professional development goals
- Manage, optimize, and maintain a budget
What you should have:
- 8-10 years' experience in marketing with experience in brand management, digital acquisition, and lifecycle marketing
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications preferred, credit card marketing experience an asset
- Strong understanding of data and an innate curiosity to dig into results to understand ‘why’
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at senior levels, both internally and externally
- Proven experience to strategize and execute an integrated marketing campaign across a variety of channels and multiple stakholders
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes with competing and/or shifting priorities
- An analytical mindset that uses data to drive decisions and results.
- A creative mind, a team-first attitude and desire to drive results through innovative marketing initiatives!
- Experience leading a high performing team
The ideal candidate should be:
- A marketing pro– you use data to drive your decisions, you understand our customers and the market, and you know how to get the right message to the right people at the right time.
- A project manager wiz– you are highly organized and can work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- A get it done-er– You are resourceful, independent and recognize and act on new opportunities.
- A team player –You get energized by sharing ideas and collaborating with team members.
- A curious mind– You are a self-starter who is not afraid to take on new projects and loves to dig into the data and question the status quo. You are not afraid to speak your mind.
- A stickler for the details– You are detail-oriented, meticulous and love showing off our brand in the best way possible.
Why you would ❤️ to work with us:
- The marketing team is tight-knit and filled with bright, energizing individuals who are passionate about what they do and eager to support each other.
- We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
- We give you an extra day off on long weekends in the summer plus 5 extra wellness days during the year.
- We offer a fully flexible remote work policy with ‘work-from-anywhere’ opportunities.
- We have a brand-new office that comes with stocked snack shelves, good vibes, and free weekly lunches.
- Our Social Squad team plans a ton of fun in-office socials and events.
- Flexiti is a fast-growing company which gives you tons of opportunities to learn and grow with us.
We can’t wait to meet you! ✨
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.