VFS Global, the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide, is currently hiring Submission Officer in our Visa Application Center in Vancouver
. The office will specialize in supporting the end to end operations of the Visa Application whilst ensuring quality and ensuring compliance to these specialized processes.
Written & verbal communication skills in Arabic and French
is preferred. This is a contractual position.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
- Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
- Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc.
- Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process
- Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers.
- Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application center.
- Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time
- Assist Deputy Manager/Operations Manager in execution of WB Project
- Fluent in English is a requirement for this position.
- Bilingual and fluent in Arabic and French is a preferred for this position.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A good attention to detail and high level of accuracy under tight timelines
- A proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible / ready and willing to additional hours, if needed
- Attractive Pay and Medical benefits