Do you love numbers, accounting and business administration?
Position Title: Office Manager- Term position: August 2023- October 2024
➢ Do you thrive being the go-to person for all administrative aspects of a business?
➢ Can you focus on the important tasks and deliver consistent results while balancing all sorts of critical administrative tasks?
➢ Do you believe that collecting and tracking data helps a company make awesome business decisions?
➢ Do you have an eye for detail and bring next level thoroughness to your work?
This position is the go to person for ensuring that all the important administrative details of the business are taken care of.
Insight Service Solutions Inc. is a leader in the commercial exterior building maintenance and cleaning services market in Winnipeg. We offer a variety of services from Window and Pressure washing to Dryer vent cleaning services. We are a growing and passionate company, and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team! Visit us at insightservicesolutions.ca to learn more about us.
Full time – Monday – Friday 8am – 4PM
: August 2023- October 2024
Completion Bonus available for completion of term
Benefits of this role:
Are you an experienced office manager that is looking:
- Weekly team lunches, monthly team hangouts and annual company retreats
- Being an integral and critical part of a small team
- Opportunities to learn, grow and be challenged to develop your skills
Description of Duties:
- To lead the administration of a growing company
- To be a part of a team that values the detail and thoroughness you bring
- To operate in a company that gets excited about good procedures that help deliver exceptional results
- To be a valued part of a leadership team in a strong performance culture of passionate people
Skills & Requirements:
- Perform full cycle accounting duties: Accounts payable, accounts receivable: collections, journal entries, deposits, bank & credit card reconciliations, Source deduction payments, GST filing & Payment.
- General to advanced knowledge of accounting policies and procedures; maintain accounting data base, reading and usage of reports.
- Process Bi-weekly payroll ( 35 employees): Entering employee information and payroll data into the system. Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions. Setup of new employees. ROES, T4’s.
- Key holder responsibilities for office and bank.
- Maintain digital filing records in Google drive and Quickbooks online.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Responsible for planning and execution of company events
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Responsible for providing orientation and training to new employees
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Display knowledge of CSAM COR and assist in annual core Audit.
- Oversee & process WCB claims, review & Process business taxes, business insurance & COI requests.
Proficiency in the following computer systems is preferred:
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive: Sheets & Docs
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Quickbooks Online- including payroll processing ( Must)
- Google Drive: Including Sheets, Docs, and drive organization ( Must)
- Quickbooks time
- Smart Service
- Computer savvy and able to learn new programs fast & efficiently
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 Annual Salary + In House Health Benefits after 3 Months
If this sounds like you, please attach your cover letter and resume and let us know why you think this job is for you and why you’d be a great fit for our team!
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to the International Window Cleaning Association.