At VitalAire we believe in patient-centered care and innovation. We’re on a mission to help transform healthcare for the better. From advancement and digitization of our tools, products, and systems, to forging meaningful relationships with our patients. VitalAire is Canada’s leading provider of sleep apnea tests, treatments and home oxygen services. We partner closely with the healthcare community to deliver an exceptional patient experience that supports health, wellness and collaborative medicine. Ready to be part of this global family of companies making a difference in the quality of life for patients around the world?
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
VitalAire is currently recruiting a highly energetic and motivated Service Delivery Representative (Driver) for our Dartmouth branch. The Driver transports cylinders, medical products and equipment to and from clients and institutions while adhering to all safety protocols and processes while providing outstanding customer service. May involve teaching customers on use and troubleshooting of home equipment, set-up and testing of equipment.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by participating in safety activities
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection
- Ensures correct loading of vehicle by identifying product requirements for the day; and loading product or material in compliance with safety
- Ensures operation of medical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturers’ instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Documents client care and services by completing delivery records
- Meets client's needs by delivering products according to the daily schedule
- Ensures the operation of the vehicle by following preventative maintenance requirements
- Maintains safe vehicle operation and protects load by complying with organization policies, procedures, highway rules and regulations
- Ensures a safe supply of gases or liquified products to clients by transporting oxygen and other cylinders according to procedures and regulations
- Provides after hours service to clients by participating in branch on-call rotation
Are you a MATCH?
Here is what you need
- High School Diploma and or equivalent experience for position
- 1-2 years of experience with customer service oriented functions
- Applicable Valid G Driver's License with minimum 3 recent years (within the last 10) of professional driving experience
- Clean driver’s abstract
- TDG experience
- Ability to lift up to 50-60 pounds unassisted
- Strong written and oral communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Basic computer skills and understanding of logistics software
- Willingness to learn and understand oxygen equipment used in the field
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: In person