North Shore Kia has an opening for a full time Service Advisor
If you are someone looking for secure, meaningful and long-term employment with room for growth, there’s a place for you here at North Shore Kia. With our exciting, high quality, and comprehensive model line-up, paired with competitive pricing we are growing fast and we are excited for you to join our team. We are looking for a professional and motivated individual with client service experience to join our Service Team.
About the Role:
Our Service Advisors provide transparent, high-quality service and repair to our customers, delivering an exceptional customer experience and building long lasting and loyal relationships with our internal and external clients.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Greet customers promptly and in a friendly manner
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, in person and over the phone, ensuring expectations are met or exceeded
- Recommend, explain, and sell maintenance and repair services to our customers
- Complete repair orders, ensuring all information is entered correctly and clearly into the system.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers frequently.
- Explain all completed work and charges to the customer
- Follow manufacturer’s policy and procedure requirements
- Develop lasting relationships with our customers
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Applicants should possess:
- Excellent Client Service Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to work well on a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in an Automotive Service Advisor role in an asset.
- Automobile Dealership experience is an asset.
- Experience using dealer software, CDK is an asset.
- Valid BC Driver’s License.
About North Shore Kia:
North Shore Kia is a proud part of the Dick Irwin Group Ltd., a family owned and operated business celebrating their 54th year in the automotive industry.
Our Company likes to do thing differently. We genuinely care about our customers, our community, our employees and our environment. We go the extra mile to make people happy; our service is second to none.
We are proud to have a strong and dedicated team and our Employees are as important to us as our customers. Some of the perks of joining North Shore Kia team include:
- We like to promote from within and support professional development through mentoring, conferences, certification programs, apprentice programs, paid training, and provide reimbursements for continued education.
- Our management team ensures employees have what they need to do their best work.
- An opportunity to work with a great group of dedicated individuals, all invested in the success of our business.
- We enjoy a work-smart culture that celebrates our wins together.
- Annual events and parties. We’re a family and we want you and your loved ones to join us in celebrating.
- Employees receive discounts on Parts and Service.
- A competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits package
- You can also be assured that during the ongoing pandemic, employee safety is our priority. We have adapted our processes and procedures to ensure we are meeting the safety requirements outlined by Provincial Health Authorities.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please note, only those considered for the position will be contacted.