Interested in joining a team that transforms urban living into an unrivalled experience. Nestled in vibrant destinations, Level offers luxuriously spacious modern suites, upscale lifestyle amenities, and dedicated concierge service, crafting your personal sanctuary in the city. Level provides the perfect balance between the comfort of home and the excitement of travel. Take your career to new heights with us and let's create unforgettable experiences together!
Level Hotels & Furnished Suites Vancouver is looking for a Sales Coordinator. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in sales and strong customer service are invited to apply for a career at Level – https://stayinglevel.com/
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package that provides extended health care, dental care, vision care, life insurance and critical illness.
- Continuous learning opportunities with an annual educational allowance.
- Generous referral program ranging from 500-$2,500 depending on business need.
- Regular consistent team-building activities and events.
- Discounts to local amenities and vendors.
- Discounted hotel stays in multiple locations through our Hospitality offerings.
Must possess excellent sales and communication skills in customer relations, be aggressive in targeting new business and strive to consistently exceed established sales goals. Our team members understand the meaning of high-level, luxury customer service, they are professional, team-oriented, possess good work ethics, and are extremely results driven.
What Will You do?
- Support Sales Team in solicitation (via phone and email), qualifying, maintaining and servicing new and existing business for all verticals sales segments.
- Qualify and respond to all incoming sales leads, calls, and emails, responding or forwarding to the appropriate team member in a timely manner.
- Support Sales Team in the execution of contracts, leases and other client agreements as assigned. Communicate all needs of accounts though resumes and email.
- Organize and track sales activities to maximize results via Salesforce.
- Promote product image and awareness through inside sales, social catering, and social media presence.
- Promote and sell indoor and outdoor space, and hotel services within approved departmental booking guidelines. Communicate Event needs to all departments via resume meeting, resume and email communications.
- Support internal meeting preparation, creative projects, site inspections, VIP stays, amenity program, trade shows, travel fairs, and special event invitations, etc.
- Support Sales Team in booking reservations- tasks may include but are not limited to: Extended Stay/ Corporate Housing bookings, VIP reservation requests, rooming list and/or block changes, specialty suite bookings, etc.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Key departmental contacts include all hotel departments, and central reservations team.
- Interact with outside/inside contacts including to ensure their total satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain assigned sales accounts, primarily to include direct online leads, web marketing platforms and minor individual accounts.
- Follow up with clients regularly during and after departure to ensure satisfaction and secure future bookings and other contacts as needed (Professional organizations, community groups, sports teams, wedding venue etc).
- Achieve personal and support team goals as assigned.
- This position may also perform other duties as assigned by Sales Managers, the Director of Sales and/ or General Manager.
What You Bring:
- Hospitality Sales & Catering, Reservations or Administrative Assistance experience are strongly recommended to succeed in this position.
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management would be an asset.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimal supervision
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others (guests and clients) and a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to establish professional relationships within the hotel and manage confidential information.
- Strengths ideally include knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools: Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Salesforce (CRM), PMS, and reservation systems are a plus.
- Will be required to work weekends and may be required to work holidays.
About the Company:
Nestled in the heart of vibrant urban destinations, Level luxuriously spacious modern suites, upscale lifestyle amenities, and dedicated concierge service create your personal sanctuary in the city. So you can settle in for as long as you like, and stay level - with the equilibrium of home, and all the thrill of travel. Available for nightly and extended stays, Level’s growing portfolio of award-winning properties can be found in Vancouver, Los Angeles and Seattle.
How To Apply:
Please apply through the link on the job posting and attach your resume and any other required documents.
We thank all applicants for your interest in the Onni Group. Note that only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.