At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Toronto is on the lookout for a talented Associate Production Coordinator who possess a passion for Motion Capture. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar's unique game development studio in Oakville, Ontario.
- The Mocap Production Team is responsible for the coordination of mocap shoots for in-game animation across the UK, Toronto, San Diego, and India teams.
- The in-game teams create gameplay mechanics and ambient content that are used to make immersive experiences.
- We use our onsite motion capture facilities to prototype new systems, directing talent and fine-tuning the results with code and design.
- Gathering information required for each in-game mocap shoot.
- Syncing information across our mocap scheduling boards to keep track of all requests and shoots.
- Updating and importing shot lists for each shoot.
- Using our in-house database to track deliverables for Mocap post teams.
- Producing daily/weekly reports to Mocap post teams.
- A degree in production, project management, or a related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Proven written & verbal communication skills.
- An aptitude for working in a deadline-focused team environment.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with strong problem-solving skills.
- An eagerness to learn new software and develop skillsets.
- Data management skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Thorough understanding and passion for Rockstar Games.
- Experience with Project Management Software.
- Experience with SQL.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is committed to creating a work environment that promotes equal opportunity, dignity and respect. In line with this commitment, Rockstar will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities (or on the basis of any other protected ground under human rights legislation) during the recruitment process, as well as to any Rockstar employees in order for them to perform the essential functions of their roles. Rockstar will comply with its obligations under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and will provide accommodations as long as such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship on Rockstar. If you need more information about Rockstar's accommodation policies or process, or need to request an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.
If you've got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.