Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a manufacturing company whose products Challenge the status quo and help usher in a Cleaner Greener future?
If so, we want to hear from you!
One of Canada’s best managed companies of 2022. CMP is one of North America’s most advanced mechanical enclosures systems providers. Recognized as innovators for industry sectors that include: Energy Storage, Robotic Warehouse Automation, Capital Equipment, Security and Light Rail & Transport.
CMP offers employees a comprehensive benefit package and is committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
What we offer:
- A 4.0 company (at the cutting edge of technology)
- Clean and safe work environment
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance including dental
- Health and Wellness Program
- Work/Life Balance
- Recognition activities
- Free gym
- A positive and friendly work environment
- Free parking
Join our team today!
Reporting to the head of the welding department, you will be responsible for assembling and welding the products in accordance with the computerized work instructions.
Processes – Materials:
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) - Aluminium - Sheet metal, square and round tube 3.2 mm and less - all positions.
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) - Steel - sheet metal, square and round tubing 3.2 mm and less - all positions.
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) - Aluminium and Steel – sheet metal, square tubing.
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) – Steel.
Key Performance Indicators:
- DEP in Welding – Assembly, or equivalent.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to lift parts weighing 50 Lbs or more.
- Manual dexterity.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail orientation to achieve a high degree of accuracy of technical information.
- Problem solver.
- Team player (collaborative and encouraging).