Dental Choice is a dynamic and innovative dental company seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team and help drive our marketing efforts to the next level.
As a Marketing Coordinator at Dental Choice, you will play a key role in supporting our marketing department's various activities. You'll work closely with the external marketing company to implement and execute marketing strategies, campaigns, and initiatives. This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced and growing industry.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including content creation, email marketing, social media management, and more.
- Coordinate marketing events, trade shows, and conferences by identifying community and dental industry marketing opportunities.
- Manage and update our company website and social media profiles.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing initiatives using analytics tools.
- Create, arrange, and coordinate company promotional items and ensure all marketing items are stocked and available for in-office and external marketing events
- Maintaining promotional materials, confirming they are up-to-date and consistent throughout the offices and company i.e. business cards, posters, brochures, forms, mail outs, banners, sandwich boards, promotional materials etc.
- Plans events, meetings, and trade shows by identifying community and dental industry marketing opportunities
- Understand and follow the ADA code of ethic guidelines.
- Attend monthly Marketing Review meeting with external Marketing Company to establish priorities, areas of concern and successes
- Monitor new patient trends within the company
- Assisting with marketing initiative for each location
- Research industry trends and competitors to identify opportunities for growth.
- Previous experience (1 year) in marketing or a related role is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and marketing software/tools.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Creative thinker with a passion for marketing and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Designing of artwork and arranging for printing
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact in a growing company.
- Flex Health Benefits, Dental Benefits, Continuing Education, Uniform Allowance
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, to Susan at [email protected].
Please copy paste the below link in your browser and apply
Thanks for your interest in this position, due to large number of applications, we will only contact those candidates whose skills and experience most closely aligns with the job requirements.