Who We Are
Are you looking to further develop your career in the Healthcare industry with one of North Americaâ€™s innovative healthcare providers? Our success is backed by enthusiastic people, ready to make a positive difference in the lives of over 10 million people through digital and enterprise health solutions. If you have a passion for providing compassionate, quality care or services to those in need, then a career with CloudMD might be what you are looking for!
CloudMD is transforming the delivery of healthcare using technology and by providing a patient-centric approach, with an emphasis on continuity of care. By leveraging healthcare technology, the Company is building one, connected platform that addresses all points of a patientâ€™s healthcare journey and provides better access to care and improved outcomes. Through CloudMDâ€™s proprietary technology, the Company delivers quality healthcare through a holistic offering including hybrid primary care clinics, specialist care, telemedicine, mental health support, healthcare navigation, educational resources, and artificial intelligence (AI).
CloudMD seeks an experienced Director of Marketing to play a vital role in driving profitable growth, building brand equity, and fostering customer loyalty.
What You'll Be Doing
This role will have broad responsibility across all aspects that further the growth of CloudMD and its subsidiary companies. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer who has proven experience strategizing and implementing initiatives, leveraging KPIs to inform decisions and measuring ROI for multiple B2C and B2B brands simultaneously. They will also build the marketing department and lead the team to success through guidance and mentorship. The Director will also own and manage the overall resources and marketing budget in partnership with the business unit leaders.
Building Brand Equity
- Be a steward of the brand, ensuring all marketing communications and activities align to brand position, voice, and standards
- Lead the brand transformation project to bring together legacy companies under a unified, strong, consistent brand
- Drive the brand & value proposition narrative and storytelling on overall company strategy in a compelling and inspiring way. This includes the messaging of company purpose, product positioning, differentiators and thought leadership in the workplace health & wellness space
- Review the organizational structure and identify the organizational design for the marketing team
Driving New Customer Acquisition
- Develop and execute integrated demand generation campaigns from conception through to creative development, deployment, measurement, and optimization
- Manage the demand generation funnel to generate new B2B revenue and increase pipeline velocity through integrated multi-channel campaigns across email, content, social, paid media, search and events as well as our agency relationships
- Roll up your sleeves to develop and deploy engaging content, communications, and sales collateral to drive demand and interest across the entire buyerâ€™s journey from lead to revenue.Collaborate with sales to build out the next evolution of account-based marketing campaigns for strategic accounts, and sales enablement tools and pitch collateral to support the entire buying journey
- Monitor and evaluate marketing campaigns and activities to measure ROI, prioritize resources, and enable continuous improvement in consumer acquisition initiatives
Fostering Customer Loyalty and Increasing Wallet Share
- Develop and continually enhance communications and launch material to create a smooth and effective customer onboarding experience
- Support the account management team with campaigns and content to ensure retention, and increase upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Create and deploy both Customer Engagement Programs & Member Engagement Programs that provide value for customers and increase utilization of members
- Develop a feedback loop with both customers (buyers) and members/users/clients to ensure we are delivering on our promises, refine the value proposition and to learn where our opportunities are for a better experience
What You Need to Be Successful
- 10+ years of sales and marketing experience with 5 years of demonstrated experience as a marketing leader or similar role
- Experience working with website content management systems (CMS) like Wordpress and Hubspot
- Experience with design tools like Canva, InDesign and Illustrator
What You Need to Stand Out
- A bachelorâ€™s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Bilingual English and French is an asset
- Experience with e-mail marketing, CRM & marketing automation systems - Hubspot and Microsoft Dynamics a plus
Skills an Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Strong messaging and positioning skills to effectively draw in your target audience â€“ ask great questions and uncover business and personal pain points quickly
- Focused on business and revenue impact â€“ you can develop multi-touch campaigns that build overall demand for our services vs just collecting leads
- Full of positive energy and unstoppable in the face of obstacles â€“ you problem-solve around them and always find another way to succeed
- A bias for action â€“ you value insights and data, but donâ€™t suffer from analysis paralysis; youâ€™re eager to act based on your experience of what works and knowledge of best practice
- Start-up stamina â€“ you thrive in an environment where we are constantly evolving how weâ€™ll get to our end-goal. You know how to focus and know how to shift gears to roll with what we learn about our customer over time. You love having the opportunity to define success and how to get there. Youâ€™re excited to be a part of something great, from the ground up
We thank everyone who is interested in our role. We'll reach out to candidates directly if we are interested in moving forward.
CloudMD is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, political belief, age, marital status, or disability status.
CloudMD is also committed to fostering a culture of belonging, which includes ensuring an accessible work environment and employment practices. If you require an accommodation in completing any pre-employment assessments or applications, interviewing or otherwise participating in the recruitment process, please email [email protected].
Protecting the safety and welfare of employees, clients, and patients that use our services is of utmost importance to us. For this reason, final applicants will be asked to undergo a background check.
We offer a wide range of benefits including diversity days, health & wellness days.