Pennecon is a leading provider of integrated solutions throughout the heavy civil, industrial, services & maintenance, and marine industries. Powered by an energetic team all across Canada, we are united by our passion and determination to deliver results on the most complex jobs and challenging environments. We are looking for dynamic individuals who can bring enthusiasm and innovative solutions to our various projects.
Pennecon Industrial is currently completing Mechanical and Electrical Installations in Labrador City and we are seeking individuals who are qualified and interested in joining our team in the role of:
Role: Electrical Superintendent
Location: Labrador City, NL
The successful candidate will work in the field and will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Company’s safety, quality and environmental programs;
- Supporting the execution of electrical work scopes;
- Developing and maintaining a positive client and employee relations;
- Interpreting construction drawings and implement proper construction techniques;
- Control and monitor project status and schedules; and
- Ensure conformance with applicable engineering requirements, and schedule resources, including labour and equipment.
The ideal applicant for this position will possess the following:
- The successful candidate will be a high-energy, goal oriented individual with at least fifteen (15) years of relevant work experience;
- Has a Journeyperson Certificate in an accepted field, such as Industrial/Construction Electrician, or an acceptable combination of experience and education;
- Has past work experience in building lighting, small power, heat and power distribution and local codes, as well as Supervision of a crew.
- Is a leader in their field and passionate about completing their work in a safe, and high quality manner;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, and
- Knowledge of computer applications such as the Microsoft Office package.
You will be required to work in the field and be responsible to demonstrate superior safety behaviours in the execution of the work and support the Company’s safety, quality and environment programs.
- Scheduled work rotation: two weeks on, two weeks off.
- Flights will be provided by the Company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you open to doing a two weeks on / two weeks off rotation?
- Please describe the last electrical projects and scopes of work you've completed within your career
- What's your motivation in applying to this position?
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person