About A&H Custom Machine
Established in 1986, A&H Custom Machine / Itipack Systems is an innovator of custom engineered and fabricated equipment used in infrastructure and manufacturing. We design and build complex stabling devices used in some of the world’s tallest skyscrapers, enabling growing cities to look onward and upward in ways never before possible. We also design and build custom machinery that allows companies to realize time and cost efficiencies through automation technologies.
We’ve built our firm around our people a focused and passionate team who exemplify our core values of integrity, continuous improvement, enjoyment, commitment, and drive.
About the Role
We are seeking a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic to perform assembly and testing of industrial machinery. In this role you will use your technical skill and expertise to ensure all equipment, and associated components, come together efficiently, safely, and to a high standard of quality. This role requires an effective communicator who can work collaboratively with others to contribute to a well-functioning team. A mindset for innovation and continuous improvement is essential.
The ideal candidate will have, or be in the process of obtaining, certification as a Millwright.
We offer straight days, paid health & dental benefits with Healthcare Spending Account, summer hours, employee appreciation events, and opportunities for advancement.
· Interpret and follow blueprints/assembly instructions to gather and assemble parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
· Use hand and power tools, as well as material handling equipment, to fit and install pre-fabricated parts and subassemblies to meet high standards of quality and precision.
· Verify conformance to specifications and report on any non-conformances to the assembly team lead.
· Work with electrical technicians to ensure subassemblies meet mechanical and electrical requirements before installation, and provide mechanical support during functional testing.
· Suggest modifications to parts or procedures for continuous improvement initiatives.
· 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with mechanical assembly.
· Proven advanced knowledge & skills in multiple disciplines or in at least one of pneumatics, hydraulics, and/or mechanical concepts.
· Ability to read/interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, and/or engineering drawings.
· Experience using hand tools and some material handling equipment, such as cranes and lifts.
A&H Custom Machine is committed to treating people with disabilities in a respectful and dignified manner. Please notify us if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Start your career with us today! Apply through Indeed or by emailing [email protected]. No phone calls or agencies please.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $38.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- millwright: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person