West Edmonton Hyundai is looking for a Shuttle Driver to join our team. Our Shuttle Drivers are responsible for transporting our customers' to and from our dealership when needed.
Operate all vehicle equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain a safe and professional driving record
- Comply with all traffic laws and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate time logs and meet daily paperwork requirements
- Ensure that all equipment is properly stored at the end of the day
- Perform daily pre-trip inspection, check load for damage or shortages and prepare loads for the next day
- Report any problems or maintenance issues to management immediately
- Do not damage or cause any damage to shuttle (equipment, customer, or employee)
- Be knowledgeable of the area around your vehicle (ibrary, parks, etc.)and use the provided knowledge to stay safe while on your route)
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Must be able to pass a background check. (No felony convictions required)
- Valid Driver’s License - No CDL required.
- Previous experience as a Shuttle Driver or similar experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- driving: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person