Main Job Duties:
· Set up cleaning cart with supplies. To maintain carts and storages in a clean and orderly manner to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
· Clean and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets, and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and hallways.
· Wash shower wall and tub, clean toilets and stall walls. To wipe exposed pipes, wash mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
· Replace towels, soaps and all room amenities and restock literature that has been removed by previous guest, or is soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply for arriving guest.
· Wash all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
· Dust and polish all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
· Strip beds of all linens and make the beds with fresh linens.
· Check closets for cleanliness, wipe closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restock the guest room supplies (extra pillow, extra blanket).
· Vacuum rooms, public areas, and hallways.
· Inspect door and window lock to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts management of an unsecure or unsafe situation for the safety of the guests and employees.
· Check lights and remotes to ensure all are in working order.
· Must be able to meet quota time.
· Participate in the deep cleaning season.
** Must be available to work during the day through the week and on weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Work Location: In person