Established in 2014, Nabolsy Contracting Incorporation (“NCI”) is a construction company that operates in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) and Southwestern Ontario. NCI provides construction services in the sewer and watermain, excavation and road construction sectors. NCI aims to deliver projects within clients’ budgets and deadlines.
NCI cares about our Employees. We provide all required training for the job. We strive to provide a good working environment where everyone's input is heard. We have been successful in providing a family-like atmosphere where everyone has a role.
Responsibilities for the job include:
- Lead and supervise a sewer/watermain crew
- Knowledge and Expertise in sewers/watermain and excavation work
- Knowledge and implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects (Green Book)
- Safety Conscious and alert
- Minimum of 10 Years experience in Sewer and Watermain Mainlines and Services
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50.00-$60.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person