The main function of this position is to respond and resolve service calls providing technical support and troubleshooting to Honeywell customers. Additional responsibilities related to the technical delivery of Small Service Jobs, SPOT and Preventive Maintenance may be assigned as well. These customers will have various products installed that fall into the – HVAC, Automation Controls, and Security systems category as well as their associated computer systems. The goal is to ensure system uptime and efficiency.
- Verify system functional performance to ensure proper operations according to contract requirements and shop drawings/sequence of operations, etc.
- Perform system backups,
- Complete documentation of all work done, including all readings, offsets, etc., point to points checks on EBI
- Ensure all assigned Preventive Maintenance tasks are completed in the time allotted and the month scheduled.
- Respond to and resolve Emergency Service Calls as required, in accordance with customer contract deliverables.
- Diagnose and perform repairs in a time effective manner.
- Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as required.
- Participate in an afterhours rotating on call for a week at a time
- Promote, build and maintain good customer relations.
- Keep supervisor informed of customer requirements, systems status, and actual, potential or perceived customer problems.
- Supply information on adds or extras to appropriate Honeywell resource e.g. Site Primary tech, SSJ Sales rep, FSL, etc..
- Demonstrate System and provide training to customers as required.
- Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks according to Honeywell policy and regulatory requirements.
- Report near misses, incidents and other opportunities for improvement.
- Be responsible for Honeywell assets such as Tools, proprietary Software, & site database.
- Attend and complete safety training programs as required.
- Accurate and timely submission of all required paperwork, meet all reporting requirements.
- Technologist Diploma, or equivalent.
- Field Experience in the aforementioned areas of 3+ years in an similar role.
- Valid driver's license
- BAS 3rd Party knowledge of the products and services, specifically of, Security and HVAC control systems, Communication protocols (BACnet, MODBUS, LON ) or EBI experience such as noted below:
- Honeywell BAS product line, Security Knowledge of DVM, CCTV, and Timeline, Systems, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and programming.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Good presentation skills.
JOB ID: HRD207768
Category: Customer Experience
Location: 85 Enterprise Blvd., Suite 100,Markham,Ontario,L6G 0B5,Canada