WE OFFER YOU:
- Compensation: $47.85/hour union rates (plus overtime)
- Health and Welfare: Short-term & Long-term Disability and Life Insurance, Extended Health Benefit, Dental Plan, and Pension Plan
- Full-time position
- Licensed Industrial Millwright or Heavy Duty Mechanic.
- Minimum 1 year trades experience is required.
- Be able to work all shifts (Graveyard, Day and Afternoon shift) as required.
- Good trouble-shooting skills.
- Well organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of servo motors, drivers, encoders etc.
- Well-developed ability to comprehend and interpret operations manuals and technical drawings.
- An intermediate-advanced understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics is required.
- A positive team player able to work in teams or individually.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Comply with all applicable safety standards and legislation.
- Perform regular machine maintenance as stated in the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Perform Predictive Maintenance.
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns.
- Plan assigned work in an efficient method to minimize machine downtime while ensuring employee safety is maintained.
- Replace and/or repair defective and non-working parts.
- Inform/order material as required through maintenance buyer or supervisor.
- Perform regular housekeeping duties and maintain 5S standards.
Sorry - only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $47.85 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Full covid safety protocols are in effect
- millwright: 1 year (required)
- Red Seal Millwright or Heavy Duty Mechanic Certificate (required)
Work Location: In person